The upcoming ASEACCU Summer Edition Newsletter is planned to be released in July 2023, therefore, we kindly ask all members to send us the news content from your Institution to be included in the newsletter until the 1st of May, 2023 via email to email@example.com.
Thank you for your collaboration. Should you need further assistance or have any questions, please consider us at your disposal. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
ASEACCU Newsletter Guidelines & Submission Dates
- The articles shall be: news, events, upcoming events, staff & students achievements or activities, announcements, celebrations and ceremonies;
- Each member can send between one to three articles per edition;
- Articles shall have a link to a webpage;
- Send identified high-resolution photo(s) attached to each article;
- Each member is responsible for their article’s trustworthiness;
- The articles’ submission date for the January issue is until 1st of November;
- The articles’ submission date for the July issue is until 1st of May.
The articles for the columns of the Newsletter are to be sent to this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
University of Saint Joseph Macao (USJ) Editorial Team
|Executive Secretary of ASEACCU||Rev. Fr. Stephen David Morgan|
|Chief Editor||Professor Álvaro Barbosa|
|Managing Editor||Mrs Ana Paula Mota|
|Executive Editors||Professor José Manuel Simões
Mr Joshua Ballew
|Assistant Editor||Ms Jerusa Antunes|